Our Commitment To You
• We will try to make Wills and Powers of Attorney etc as understandable for you as possible, by avoiding the use of jargon, and explaining things in plain and simple terms.
• We will only ever recommend a Will, LPA, Trust or Advance Directive to you when we are certain it will benefit you.
• We will only proceed to take your instructions once we are agreed upon your need, and that you understand the solution and the cost involved.
• We will always encourage you to involve/inform your family, and whenever possible to have family or friend sit in on our meetings.
• If, for whatever reason we do not know the answer to a particular query or problem we will seek an informed opinion before offering a solution.
• In the event your estate has an Inheritance Tax, or other planning need, we will always refer you to an independent expert to obtain the correct advice.
• The cost to you will always be fixed and guaranteed.
• Other than reasons of applying for a third party service on your behalf, we will never share, or pass on your personal details to any other organisation or agency.
• To ensure your total peace of mind your all our advisers ares fully insured and indemnified.
• Professional Indemnity Insurance of £2million - copy of insurance certificate is available upon request
Making Wills, LPAs, Trusts and Advance Directives understandable and affordable to all
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage. Some Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA. Will Instruction Taking and Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority . City & Country Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of New Leaf Distribution Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Number 460421. New leaf Distribution Registered Office: 1st Floor, Princess Caroline House, 1 High Street, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 1JE